Friday, April 13, 2012

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”

Yes, that was the quote by Marilyn Monroe, the most sensational Holywood celebrity in the 50s. But what say you girls on shoes? I love to pamper myself with shoes - not necessarily expensive but the look and comfortability count! Love flats for the weekend, heels for the work or party/kenduri, slippers for the lazy easy days and more. Hey, we need to have the right reasoning to shop the right shoes, right? I used to consider shoes shopping as a therapy session and when reached home you're making reasoning for the purchase.

Then, you put that new investment to the shoe-rack (excuse me, investment??), yup investment of satisfaction. Gosh, that created a smile of happiness...

Not long after, busy schedule + I don't have time to match shoes with clothing made some of the shoes left dusty. And few months later the peeling started to surface...Owh it's time to throw the old ones.

Then, it goes again and again...

Since I've decided to be a self-employed and working from my SOHO cum HSH (home sweet home), shoes shopping fever kinda got cold. I think I need to clean-up the rack again, but this time I'm gonna capture its very last appearance before it goes to the garbage bin at the waste disposal downstair.

I need to stash at least 5-7 pairs from this. I used to have so many shoes until I didn't wear any of them till their last breath.


2 comments:

  1. owh no..don't throw them..just give them away..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some pairs are just can be saved anymore, so they deserve the dustbin.

    Oh yea, just got replacement during the SALE recently at Vincci+ & Charles & Keith. Grin, grin...

    Since keje sendiri dan bayar gaji sendiri sekarang, I just focus kat SALE yang ada diskaun 50%-70%. Berbaloi-baloi...

    ReplyDelete